Banker, fintech investor, free market advocate
Former Chairman of 4finance, Bayport & Bank of Kigali. Former Chairman & CEO of Liberty Bank and Bank of Georgia. Early investor in Coinbase, TranswerWise, Raisin, GoHenry, Bonify etc.
- what you do to earn a living
I turn around/fix banks in emerging & frontier markets and dabble in fintech angel investing
- are you a professional investor?
- what type of investments interest you?
My portfolio has sizeable allocations to public equities, HY/EM fixed income, venture capital and some illiquid stakes in the (still private) banks I used to chair and run
- what you hope to get out of the club
I came across this site because it was featured in the blog my friend, Swen Lorenz writes (Undervalued Shares); new ideas and interesting people
- your age, family, and personal interests
50, married with five kids