I came across the site via Stephen's appearance on the IC Alpha podcast with Phil Oakley. For the time being, I'll be nosing around but I'm always happy to stop and chat.
- what you do to earn a living
Business development for an enterprise software company
- are you a professional investor?
No, an amateur looking to learn and improve
- what type of investments interest you?
UK and US equities, mid-caps and upwards
- what you hope to get out of the club
A better understanding of what I should be looking at and why in order to improve my results; ultimately I'd like to develop an investment framework that I understand and can stick to
- your age, family, and personal interests
I'm 38, I have a 4 year old daughter and a Jack Russell. I enjoy reading (especially noir/pulp fiction), playing guitar, and watching most sports
- a fun fact that not many people know about you
I once spent Christmas with an escapee from the Church of Scientology
- what's the best advice you were ever given?
"if your foot hurts it's probably because you're standing on it."